1.Cancel& Refund rules:
- If the order is still in “Pending Dispatch” status, client can apply for cancellation of all orders . Seller will approve the application and refund will be processed within 3 days after the approval. If application got rejected, client can apply again.
- If the order is still in "Pending payment", order will be auto canceled after the count down. However, client can also choose to manual cancel from: Kilimall APP->Account-> Unpaidr->Click Order Image->Cancel
- If the order is in "In transit", client can also apply for refund of global order (order with purple airplane icon)if the order delayed more than 7 days after the stipulated time of delivery, that is 25 working days.
- If you cannot find the apply button and order has been overdued for a long time, kindly contact us.
2. How to get the refund after paid?
1. Open Kilimall APP or Kilimall.co.ke from PC / phone browser->login > Account > Refund/ Aftersale.
2. Tap on "Apply"under Can apply list
3. Tap on "Refund".
4. Choose the reason for the refund, then Tap on "Submit".
If you you further assistance, kindly contact us via APP livechat: Kilimall APP->Message->Contact Us.
3. How can I change my order? Why I can't cancel my order?
Once dispatched(in transit), order cannot be changed/ cancled as the refund button will not be available. However you can apply for aftersale once received items if the products shipped from local. (N.B: Global orders does not support exchange/ change of mind return). For more information please refer to Kilimall aftersale policy.
Kindly note for PC, please visit order list, then find your order from Pending Dispatch/ Pending payment, then apply cancel.